Best YouTube Video Downloader for all videos you want
Best YouTube Downloader for free this year of 2017, the most popular application that let you download all videos and music video in YouTube is here, you can enjoy watching movies from your computer without worries on video buffering all you need to do is to download this YouTube Downloader from your PC, this have a free trial which will let you use for 30 days and then if you are satisfied with this application you can purchase it for a premium users which will give you a privileged to download unlimited movies, videos and music videos from YouTube.
How To Download Videos Using this Best YouTube Video Downloader?
if you are looking for a downloader that will let you download videos from YouTube then this is the right place for you, we will give you a step by step guide on how to download and to use this application tool.
- Just open your browser from your PC, this application will works for Windows PC or Laptop and click here.
- After downloading the installer just go to YouTube and search for the videos you want to download and copy the link (See screenshot below).
We put an arrow mark for you to completely understand how to copy link from youtube, I prefer this step since it is much more specific than the URL displayed above the browser.
- Just Type in here the movies or videos you want to download and hit Enter.
- Below the video just simply left click to expand the options now you will see a link and social medias icon.
- Just copy this and then paste to YouTube Video Downloader and then start downloading your desired music videos.
Below are the actual screenshot of the YouTube downloader apps and how you are going to paste the URL from YouTube.
As you can see there us a Video URL Text field from their you will need to paste the URL you copied earlier from YouTube and paste on that text field, and of course you have a choices of video format to be downloaded, is it FLV, AVI or MP4, I prefer you choose Mp4 since this is working in all devices like android or tablet, last but not the list the Location where you want your videos to be save from your PC. just click start or download then below of the application you will see a progress bar which indicate that your videos is now started to download.
I hope you enjoy this and if you think this help you a lot then don’t forget to share this with your friends, happy reading!
You can also try: